Tuesday, November 30, 2010

random thoughts

1. Is this really what 40 feels like? I'm still the same person I was at 16, just not quite as impulsive.

2. It's not age making me stiff and sore. It's the damn fibro and fibro sucks.

3. It's been a hard road but I've been blessed with a wonderful husband to see me thru to the end.

4. My kids have grown into women to be proud of.

5. I have the world's most adorable grandchild.

6. YAH! Empty nest! Woohoo!

7. It's not A.D.D., it's multitasking. Honest!

8. Spirituality is found inside not outside.

9. A job that makes you happy is more important than a job that makes you money, but I could sure use one that provides both!!

10. Nobody is perfect. Me least of all.

11. No one person can meet all your needs. Being completely wrapped up in one person is unhealthy.

12. Be polite and courteous to all. You never know when you might need something from them.

13. Do good onto others and it will come back to you ...... eventually .... I hope.

14. I don't have time for negativity.

15. Anger is a waste of time and energy and I don't have enough spoons to get me through the day as it is.

16. I'm eager to see what the next half of my life brings.

17. The boy scouts have the right idea ... be prepared ... you never know what life is going to throw at you. Keep a full pantry and complete medical kit handy at times.

18. When you feel like throwing in the towel, don't. You may need it still.

19. Some bridges deserve burning. Attack me or mine and see just how fast that bridge will burn.

20. May you love as long as you live and live as long as you love - L Long

21. This was supposed to be 40 thoughts on turning 40 but I don't seem to have 40 thoughts in my head this morning. Oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Random thoughts! Keep blogging!